Zend Guard 5.0.0
Zend Guard offers protection to the mass distribution of commercial PHP applications. Zend Guard provides independent software vendors and IT managers with the ability to safely distribute and manage the deployment of their PHP applications while protecting their source code. Zend Guard is comprised of two key components, Zend Guard's encoder and Zend Guard's license manager.
Benefits of Zend Guard:
- Enables PHP source code protection (against copyright infringement and reverse-engineering) of commercial PHP applications through advanced encoding and obfuscation technologies.
- Provides IT Managers with a solution that prohibits modification of their internal PHP application source code so they can effectively support them.
- Allows ISVs to impose a variety of licensing policies on commercial PHP applications.
- Enables vendors to increase their revenue by choosing from a variety of licensing models such as concurrent users, time limited, segment of network, or server specific.
- Zend Guard is the most widely distributed PHP encryption product on the market. Available for over 7 years, Zend's dedicated team of developers makes it the most stable and robust encoder on the market.
- Zend Optimizer ï¿½ the most widely distributed PHP run time optimizer on the market.
- Streamlined integration with Zend Studio ï¿½ just one click and your PHP application is encoded.
- Auto-detects and suggests PHP code elements (such as functions and methods) to exclude them from being obfuscated. This significantly reduces development time.
Protect your PHP with Zend Guard:
- Distribute your PHP applications without revealing source code.
- Provide protection against copyright infringement.
- Protect from reverse engineering - the code is both obfuscated and encoded.
- Obfuscate and encode your entire project in just a few seconds.
- Improve PHP script performance using the most advanced code optimization techniques available.
- Deploy your applications on the most widely used platforms: Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, Solaris, AIX.
- Supported PHP versions: 4.2.x through 5.2.x
- The generated licence will expire in 3 days
What's New in This Release Zend Guard:
- PHP 5.2 Support: New User Interface: New UI based on Eclipse RCP technology for easy files management and control divided into different tabs of configuration:
- Overview: Configure your application general information including optimization level, error handling and source options.
- Security: Define encoded files expiration date, licensing configuration and obfuscation options.
- Exclude list: Scan the files for suggested encoded files exclude list or select files manually.
- Header information: Provide customized header information or user Zend Guard default header.
- XML Editor: Customize Zend Guard configuration XML file manually.
- Easy license management: New product license wizard with separate private key control and customized license information.
- Wild cards support for exclude list
- Variables support for easy file paths description
- Encoded files lock mechanism
- Line numbers removal option