Tera Term Web Pro 3.1.3
Tera Term Web is the next generation tool for connecting with remote Telnet and SSH hosts. It is built based on the extremely popular open-source TeraTerm. It acts as a "middle-man" to provide communication between platform-independent web-based application servers (such as ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, Perl, etc) and any remote Telnet/SSH host.
Key Features of Tera Term Web Pro:
- Ability to connect via SSH2
- Allow recurring command to be sent to connected hosts (ie: "keep-alive")
- Enhance the TTMacro Language to allow ODBC connectivity and additional scripting functionality
- Have built in web server to accept HTTP requests
- Provide various layers of authentication and encryption for the built-in web server including: Base64, MD5, and In-Request authentication, Allow or require secure SSL communication, Easy to maintain username & password files.
- Provide HTTP listening on any IP/port combination
- Have template-based response and error files that could be easily modified
- Have comprehensive HTTP request logging