Techlogica HTTP Server 1.03
Techlogica HTTP Server is an easy-to-setup web server. If you are a developer and you need an easy way to locally test a website based on PHP or CGI, our HTTP server is perfect for you. Our server also has full traffic logging and writes logfiles in Combined Log Format.
Key Features of Techlogica HTTP Server:
- Easy to configure
· Techlogica HTTP Server is so easy to setup, you can have it up and running in a matter of seconds. Simply select your website's root folder and start the server, it's that easy.
- Support for PHP and CGI
· Our server has support for PHP and CGI scripts, which can be enabled with just a few clicks. Just select your PHP folder, enable PHP and CGI with the dropdown menus, and you're ready to serve your script-based website.
- Full activity logging
· Activity logging is built in to our server, and the logs are automatically rotated daily. You can select which folder the logs are to be saved to, and enabling (or disabling) the logging system can be done in seconds.
· The log files created by our server are in Combined Log Format, a format supported by virtually every log analyzer. This format includes the IP, date and time, the file accessed, request code, bytes transferred, as well as User Agent and Referer.
- Important information about our server
· This server is intended to be used for locally testing your script-based website. It should not be used for mission critical web applications, and is not a replacement for a professional web server.
· That said, we believe this is a quality web server which is perfect for local testing of a website. Techlogica has used this server for the development and testing of numerous scripts and pages without problems.