Source Viewer Software 1.0
Source Viewer gives you a php coded web page allowing you to display the html and php source code of files on your server directly in a browser. Using standard browser View Source functions php code is not displayed as it is processed by the server prior to the page being delivered to the browser. Source Viewer allows the html and php code to be displayed.
Key Features of Source Viewer Software:
- Displays page code directly in your browser, including html and php coding.
- Allowed Directories function ensures visitors can only access the source code of files in directories you nominate.
- Viewed files are identified by URL (not server path) using a simple input field to provide ease of use.
- Allows you to show the underlying code of your web pages directly to site visitors in their browser.
- It's Free of Charge.
- Source Viewer runs on your web server. To run Source Viewer your server must support the php scripting language. Most commercial web servers support php.