Use the Graphical Styler to define your style using simple mouse clicks alone. Polystyle automatically reformats source code in your personal style. Polystyle learns your formatting style by examining examples of your code. First, use a text editor to format your examples and define your style.
You may then format your files by invoking Polystyle through Windows Explorer or your IDE. You can also use the Graphical Styler to define your settings using mouse clicks alone! Polystyle elegantly eliminates the need to wade through a stack of conf files and documentation to get readable code.
Key Features of Polystyle:
- Polystyle is easy to use
- Polystyle learns your style by looking at samples of code you've formatted.
- Intuitive to use
- Very flexible in the styles it can format
- Polystyle is ready to go out of the box
- Polystyle comes prepackaged with configurations for many industry-standard styles, such as: KnR/1TBS/Unix Kernel, Linux Kernel, Sun, Whitesmith, Allman/BSD, Gnu
- Polystyle is easy to run
- Polystyle can be run from within your IDE, by right clicking in Windows Explorer or from the command line
- Polystyle is easy to configure
- Polystyle includes a GUI Configuration Tool that allows you to quickly define your style and set your preferences.
- 300 MHz CPU
- 256 MB memory
- Cannot format multiple files at once
- 5 second delay screen for each file you format
- Nag screen.
What's New in This Release Polystyle:
- Added PHP obfuscator, Java obfuscator, JSP obfuscator and Actionscript obfuscator