PHP Development Environment 0.7.7
The PHP Development Environment is a powerful and reliable piece of software designed to aid in the development of websites utilising PHP: PHP Hypertext Preprocessor. Amongst its features are instant access to online help from PHP.net, a function lookup library and directory structure management. Included is a module called PHP Forms, allowing you to create forms in much the same way as in Microsoft .NET.
Key Features of PHP Development Environment:
- Instant access to online help from PHP.net.
- A function lookup library.
- Project directory structure management.
- PHP WebForms, a module allowing you to use HTML elements in forms in much the same way as in Microsoft .NET.
- Syntax highlighting.
- A facility to run PHP commands immedietly.
What's New in This Release PHP Development Environment:
- Changed the DFA for the PHP syntax highlighting slightly (mainly to include more symbols like , - etc)
- Properties list now working. You can now edit webforms related properties.
- Console component changed to allow cut and text-delete operations. Console can now fully use the basic cut, copy, paste and delete operations, even with common shortcut key combinations.
- A lot of things done to make a developer's life easier ie using Delphi Frames and pushing some procedures from the main unit to a supporting unit.
- Can now run PHP scripts without the need of a webserver. Such scripts output text to the internal console.
- Copied control insertion functionality as tool buttons on the top.
- Added GPL license to the About box.
- Small mentions: Added return button to image preview, names to tool bars, ability to reset options file. Made tool buttons work better and more consistently. Changed version number to 0.7.7 unlike 0.7.6. Seperated code and file related buttons. Allowed toolbars to be h...