ExeOutput for PHP 1.2
ExeOutput for PHP is a Visual and Full-Featured PHP To EXE Compiler: it lets you create stand-alone Windows applications and software from PHP scripts and PHP websites. Desktop applications made with ExeOutput for PHP act as a web browser: the end user browses your PHP pages as if he was using his web browser, except that no internet connection, PHP installation nor remote web server is required.
Key Features of ExeOutput for PHP:
- PHP scripts are never unpacked to the hard disk and even critical PHP scripts may be automatically converted to bytecode with bcompiler.
- Basic PHP extensions are supported. Database engines like SQLite, MySQL are handled and remote database servers may be accessed. Use existing PHP functions and extensions in your applications: graphics, XML, PDF, Zip, databases, and much more.
- PHP pages and websites are displayed in an integrated secure web browser.
- No server is required! No port and firewall conflicts.
- You can design unique GUIs for your applications: choose skins, add custom buttons and menu items, show popup windows, display a tray icon...
- Parts of your application can be restricted and/or protected
- Make Portable Applications.
- EXE customization is allowed with your own icon and version info, and code signing is possible.
- Full Unicode support (for the application only).
- Settings are saved in projects and managed with a Windows Ribbon GUI. Full context-sensitive documentation and samples are included
- 256 MB RAM (Recommended: 512 MB RAM or greater).
- 30 days trial