DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL 3.1.5
DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL is an effective application which allows you to convert MS Access forms to WEB pages and Microsoft Access tables to MySQL database.
Using the modern and the popular web technologies, as AJAX, we fully changed data mapping from Access database to web forms. These up.to.date combinations of technologies are also used by GMail and Yahoo web.based email services. Ajax allows users to receive database information without overloading web pages as before, provide significant time economy and improvement performance.
Features of DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL:
- Conversion of forms and their elements, filling form fields with data from the fields of your Access tables;
- Support for the following elements in MS Access forms:
. Tabular Control;
- Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257, CP850, CP852, CP866, DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U, MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, UTF8 (unicode charset);
- Primary keys and Indexes support;
- AJAX technology support;
- Update, Insert and Delete functionality in WEB pages available;
- SELECT queries support;
- Advanced customization options:
. rename forms caption
. partial selection for database objects to be converted.
. detection of possible conversion errors at customization stage;
- Sessions support . all your settings can be saved and restored later;.
- `ENUM` and `SET` MySQL database types support;
- `GUID` Access database type support;
- `OLE Object` packages support;
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- Automation of the conversion process with task scheduler;
- During conversion elements' position, colour pallet and fields type are saved;
- Saving forms to a local folder or your WEB . directory;
- Conversion of simple formulas in EditText elements;
- Saving data into a MySQL Dump, PHP script for export to MySQL database;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups;
- Support for AutoIncrement (AutoNumber) fields conversion;
- Ability to connect to MySQL database servers located on all Unix.like and Windows machines.
- Ability to select ISAM, MYISAM, HEAP, InnoDB or BDB table types when copying data to MySQL or MySQL Dump;
- 1.year free upgrades.
- Office 2010 support
DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL supports the following elements in MS Access forms:
- Images as OLE types
- Images as form elements
- Tabular Control
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- PHP5 and higher + MySQL 5 and higher
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file or PHP Script ).
- You need to have PHP and MySQL installed and configured at your server.
- Access 2000/2003/2007/2010