CloudPHP is a PHP obfuscation utility designed from the ground up to be easy to use while still being powerful enough to protect your intellectual properties. CloudPHP uses the power of obfuscation to conceal the real contents of your source code; it transforms easily readable code into very hard to read and almost impossible to follow code to frusterate would be source code thieves.
While no method is foolproof when it comes to protection, CloudPHP does its very best to obscure your original source code and unlike byte code compilers, it requires no server side installs for your customers to use your product.
Additionally, most PHP obfuscators force their users into a coding standard defined by the obfuscator for them to work properly; CloudPHP was design to avoid that as much as possible and work with any existing code with little to no modification.
Key Features of CloudPHP:
- Obfuscation of variables, functions, classes, variable calls through classes and function calls through classes.
- Removes whitespace, line breaks, multi-line and single line comments.
- Exclusion list for variable and functions; exclusion list comes with standard variables already excluded.
- Custom string obfuscation to facilitate the ability to custom define strings and their intended conversion type (*Variable, Function, Class); this allows you to help CloudPHP work with custom coding methods without the user having to rewrite their own source code.
- Quick update system; allows you to check for updates at a moments notice and quickly patch your current install with the latest features and bug fixes as they are released.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0
Limitations: 15 days trial
What's New in This Release CloudPHP:
- Rewrote all the variable, class and function detection.
- Simplified the whitespace removal routine.
- Completely fixed compatibility issues with class constructors.
- Feature: Added 2 logging levels; this will allow you to submit a log when a bug occurs and will also allow you to trace the protection process for whatever reasons you might have to do so.
- Feature: Changed the settings display to make it a bit more compact.