BitNami MediaWiki Stack 1.16.2-0
BitNami MediaWiki stack is an easy-to-install distribution of the MediaWiki software. The application includes ready-to-run, pre-configured versions of MySQL, Apache and PHP so you can get an running installation of MediaWiki in a matter of minutes.
Key Features of BitNami MediaWiki Stack:
- Easy to Install:
· BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
· By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
- Intel x86 or compatible processor
- Minimum of 256 MB RAM
- Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space
- TCP/IP protocol support
What's New in This Release BitNami MediaWiki Stack:
- Update Mediawiki to 1.15.4-0