Ascoos Web Server 1.5.0
The Ascoos Web Server (aka A.W.S.) is a special freeware version of web server for all Web Developers and Web Designers and is based on Apache, NGINX, Subversion, Perl, multiple versions of PHP and MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Filezilla, memcached, phMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin, eXtplorer, mantis.... etc...
It offers to user the option of executing different versions of PHP and MySQL. It is structured for easy upgrading of individual programs without uninstalling - reinstalling the AWS, no redefine needed of configuration of each application.
Each new version of the AWS, includes the latest versions of individual programs without repealing earlier versions. So, you have the opportunity for experiments, to make sure that your web pages works on all versions.
Features o Ascoos web server:
- ASCOOS Web Server - GUI Control
- ASCOOS Web Server - Web Control Information (WCI)
- ASCOOS Web Server - SVN Repository Manager
- Subversion for apache
- Web SVN Manager
- Filezilla FTP Server
- THREE (3) PHP Versions
- IonCube PHP encoder loaders
- Cache Accelerators: APC, eAccelerator, MemCache
- Web Interface for Memcached
- MySQL Database [THREE (3) versions]
- PostgreSQL Database
- MongoDB Database
- SQLite Database