Ape Free 188.8.131.52
Ape Free is an easy-to-useapache emulator for the IIS 7 server. It implements htaccess configurations inside IIS.
Ape Free includes:
- powerful Apache-compatible URL rewriting
- compatible with Apache modules configuration
- extensive forward and reverse proxy instruments
- comprehensive authorization capabilities not bound to Windows accounts
- flexible and powerful content compression functions
- all-round HTTP-level web developer toolset
- lighting fast server and client cache features
- hotlink (content leeching) protection
- Search Engine Optimization functions
- on-the-fly content altering.
- users can move their Apache web sites to IIS without modification
- user-friendly interface and plain text configurations (no XML!)
- unprecedented compatibility with PHP-based applications
- per-site installation without hosting administration involvement/assistance
- current PHP and many other Unix-style web applications can be easily configured for IIS
- flexible user permissions control (as they are implemented in Apache)
- reverse and forward proxy features available for your web server
- low level controls over web site behavior, optimization, security and performance
- protection from DOS and injection attacks.
- IIS 7
- Free version of Ape allows installation on up to three web sites on a server.