WP2Cloud is a plugin to run WordPress in the Amazon S3 cloud. The plugin makes it possible for WordPress blogs to store all their data like images, files, pages in an Amazon S3 cloud server.
This allows webmasters to reduce hosting costs and run an improved blog as well, since S3 is renowned for its billing plan, reliability and fast data delivery. And for extra speed, the plugin can also be configured to use a Content Distribution Network (CDN), such as Amazon CloudFront.
- WordPress 3.3.2 or higher
- Cloud Storage Engine for MySQL (ClouSE)
What's New in This Version:
- Fixed code that caused PHP warnings in the error log.
- Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.