tinyDoc is a php text processing script which can generate OpenOffice(OpenDocument) and Word 2007 documents with the TinyButStrong template engine.
The script is an extention for the TinyButStrong template engine. It comes in a version for Symfony as well.
Features of tinyDoc：
- Works with the last version of TinyButStrong
- Support of specials characters like carriage return, new line and tab
- Generate Word 2007 documents
- Can add images (only OpenDocument)
- Can merge data with native format in OpenOffice spreadsheet
- Can zip and unzip the Office files
- Symfony framework plugin - sfTinyDocPlugin
- Can't create an Office document from scratch.
- Can't convert a document from OpenOffice to Word or to PDF or else.
What's new in this version:
- Sstatic method self::escapeShellCommand() to replace the escapeshellcmd PHP function.
- To a better support than escapeshellcmd PHP function used.