Single File PHP Gallery 4.1.0
Single File PHP Gallery is a web gallery in one single PHP file. All you have to do is copy the script to any directory containing images to make a gallery.
Sub directories will be sub galleries. Thumbnails for images and directories are generated utomatically. Single File PHP Gallery does not require any configuration or programming skills to use.
Features of Single File PHP Gallery:
- Free for private non commercial use
- Very simple Plug'n'Play like ease of use
- Uses no database
- Automatically creates thumbnails
- Option to create and use intermediate preview images
- Displays EXIF information
- Rotates/corrects orientation of images using EXIF information
- Option to add watermark to all images in gallery
- Supports JPG, JPEG, PNG and GIF
- Unlimited numbers of sub galleries
- See configuration information in readme.txt for all features
- A web server capable of running PHP 5 scripts
- The PHP GD library (php_gd) installed. See here for information: http://php.net/gd
- PHP write access to server
- PHP memory limit large enough to contain both full size image and preview/thumb (converted to BMP) See the FAQ section in readme.txt for further information on this.