A jQuery plugin to categorize, sort, filter and search large or small collections of data, with support for responsive grid layouts.
Shuffle can take a large collection of items and display them on a responsive grid.
It then allows the developer to tag and categorize each element in the collection, adding UI controls to the grid that enables users to sort, filter or search for their desired item.
Shuffle uses CSS transitions for shuffle animations, and also allows items to be assigned to multiple categories as well.
Examples are included with the download package.
- jQuery 1.9 or higher
- CSS 3 enabled browser
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (6 years, 10 days ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (6 years, 1 month ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (7 years, 11 months 14 days ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (4 years, 2 months 29 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (8 years, 6 months 9 days ago)