QDate are base classes that take care of generic date formatting functions and options. A base container sub-class provides functions to set and get each element of a date like the year, month, day, hour, minute, second, etc.
Two-subclasses can be used to change the date default format to ISO or German.
The classes QDate provide a fluent interface so several concatenated operations may be called within single statements.
PHP 5.0 or higher
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (4 years, 7 months 14 days ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (4 years, 1 month 21 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (4 years, 7 months 14 days ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (4 years, 3 months 10 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (4 years, 7 months 14 days ago)