POP3 PHP class 1.0
POP3 PHP class provides an interface to the POP3 protocol with full support including APOP authentication. It provides both command based methods (eg _cmdUser() )as well as more abstract methods (eg getMessage() ).
Documentation is provided in the form of an example script which demonstrates all of the abstract methods.
To use it successfully you will need to also have the Socket class, which you can obtain from PEAR. The POP3 class expects the Socket class to be in a folder called Net in your include path, so you may want/need to change the require_once() call at the top to suit your needs.
More popular Email
- HTML Mime Mail 5 (3 years, 10 months 7 days ago)
- Read POP3/IMAP attachment 1.0 (4 years, 1 month 20 days ago)
- PHPlist 2.10.18 (2 years, 5 months 22 days ago)
- A71Mail - The Email Form Written In PHP 5.640 (2 years, 3 days ago)
- PoMMo - PHP Mailing List Newsletter Organizer Aardvark PR16.1 (3 years, 10 months 7 days ago)
- 31.9 KB
- 11/12/2010 11:07:14