PID file support 1.0
For CLI scripts, allows you to ensure that only one copy of the script will run at a given time, using a PID (process ID) file.
Requires posix module.
Recommended deployment is to put it in a file 'pid_file.lib.php' in an include directory. Then require_once('pid_file.lib.php') in scripts you want to use it, and call, for example, check_pid_file('/var/run/my_script.pid') to perform your PID file check.
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (6 years, 3 months 19 days ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (6 years, 4 months 10 days ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (8 years, 2 months 18 days ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (4 years, 6 months 9 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (8 years, 9 months 19 days ago)
- 877 Bytes
- 11/03/2010 14:16:54