PID file support 1.0
For CLI scripts, allows you to ensure that only one copy of the script will run at a given time, using a PID (process ID) file.
Requires posix module.
Recommended deployment is to put it in a file 'pid_file.lib.php' in an include directory. Then require_once('pid_file.lib.php') in scripts you want to use it, and call, for example, check_pid_file('/var/run/my_script.pid') to perform your PID file check.
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (7 years, 5 months 26 days ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (7 years, 6 months 17 days ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (9 years, 4 months 25 days ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (5 years, 8 months 15 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (9 years, 11 months 25 days ago)
- 877 Bytes
- 11/03/2010 14:16:54