phpMailShare is a small PHP script that allows you to share email with your friends. Just upload it to your web server, configure it and give your friends the links to the files and they will be able to view the contents and download the attachments.
It's a great script to use as file storage without your hosting space, since the files are actually store in your mail account, attached to each email. It uses IMAP to access your mail account and can be used with any mail server that provides IMAP access, including Gmail.
- A web server with PHP and the IMAP extension enabled.
- The server firewall must allow connections to the IMAP server port.
- A mail account with IMAP access (the script was developed with Gmail accounts in mind, but can work with other providers).
- About 100 Kb free space on your web host.
More popular Email
- HTML Mime Mail 5 (2 years, 6 months 14 days ago)
- Read POP3/IMAP attachment 1.0 (2 years, 10 months 2 days ago)
- PHPlist 2.10.18 (1 year, 1 month 29 days ago)
- A71Mail - The Email Form Written In PHP 5.640 (8 months 15 days ago)
- PoMMo - PHP Mailing List Newsletter Organizer Aardvark PR16.1 (2 years, 6 months 14 days ago)
- 1.9 KB
- 01/26/2011 23:06:38
- 1.9 KB
- 01/26/2011 23:06:46
- 1.1 KB
- 01/24/2011 22:10:56
- 603 Bytes
- 01/28/2011 17:01:52
- 8.0 KB
- 01/28/2011 15:58:52
- 6.4 KB
- 01/28/2011 17:03:32
- 184 Bytes
- 01/28/2011 17:28:32
- 1010 Bytes
- 01/28/2011 16:53:18