PHPGraphLib is a lightweight PHP-based graphing library to create slick PHP Graph for incorporation into a website or application. An object-oriented script has powerful customization features, which allows you to generate the perfect bar, line, stacked bar, or pie graph for any application. Used with dynamic data, PHPGraphLib allows easy visual interpretation of sophisticated data sets. Simply feed PHPGraphLib an array of data points, and it will generate a .png chart of your data.
What's New in This Release Version 2.30 PHPGraphLib:
- Added PHPGraphLibStacked extension for creating stacked bar charts.
- Added support for up to 5 data sets, instead of the default 3.
- Added support for setting colors using hex formats. Example: #FF0000.
- Added supporting code structures to allow in the future for easier additional extensions.
- Fixed bug with imagepng() that did not allow graph creation with certain php versions.
- Fixed bug with PHPGraphLibPie() that left a necessary color value unset.
- Cleaned up code and comments.
- PHP 4.3 or Higher
More popular Graph & Chart
- 7.4 KB
- 04/21/2010 21:39:06
- 13.8 KB
- 04/21/2010 20:01:08
- 52.8 KB
- 04/21/2010 21:59:22