PHP Universal Feed Generator 1.0
PHP Universal Feed Generator is a PHP script that allows you to generate both ATOM and RSS feeds freom your database records. Feeds in either RSS 1.0, RSS 2.0 or Atom formats can be generated by this script. It belongs to PHP XML script,which supports all possible feed elements and you can easily define channel and feed items.
Applications can create feed writer object, several feed item objects, set several types of properties of either feeds and feed items, and add items to the feed. Once a feed is fully composed with its items, the feed writer class can generate the necessary XML structure to describe the feed in the RSS or Atom formats. The feed is generated as part of the current feed output.
Features of PHP Universal Feed Generator:
- Generates RSS 1.0, RSS 2.0 and ATOM 1.0 feeds
- All feeds are are validated by feed validator.
- Supports all possible feed elements.
- Simple and easy to define channel and feed items
- Implements appropriate namespaces for different versions.
- Automatically converts date formats.
- Generates UUID for ATOM feeds.
- Enables usage of subtags and attributes. (example: image and encloser tags)
- Completely Object oriented in PHP5 class structure.
- Handles CDATA encoding for required tags.
- Nearly same code for generating all kinds of feed
More popular XML
- Amba XML document 3.2 (4 years, 2 months 2 days ago)
- simple XML 1.0 (3 years, 10 months 9 days ago)
- Handle remote data with PHP 5 and REST Web service fp_websrest_sm_02 (5 years, 4 months 6 days ago)
- admin_XML.lib 1.0 (9 years, 18 days ago)
- DTD 2 PHP 1.0 (9 years, 20 days ago)
- 10.3 KB
- 02/17/2008 04:01:06
- 1.4 KB
- 02/17/2008 03:20:48
- 3.9 KB
- 02/17/2008 02:55:06
- 1.3 KB
- 02/17/2008 03:17:02
- 2.3 KB
- 02/02/2008 01:46:34
- 1.8 KB
- 02/02/2008 00:51:04