PHP login Script 3 Beta
PHP Login script has a new admin back-end feature allowing you to make changes to how the script works on your site, to adminstor user accounts and it has been updated to work with the latest versions of PHP and database language such as MySQL and PostgreSQL. It has been made more secure. It is still in beta phase and very much work in progress but the current version of the script works out of the box.
Features of PHP Login Script:
- User registration - can be dropped in to an existing website.
- Protect your site's pages - by login status and/or user level.
- Captcha (and other failsafes) to avoid registration of automated bots - turn this on / off.
- User logon using PHP sessions, navigate across pages.
- Users can change profile settings, change passwords, e-mail addresses.
- Forgot Password feature.
- User, admin or e-mail activation - (activation link gets sent by e-mail)
- Welcome e-mail (off/on)
- Admin can activate, ban, edit or delete users.
- Records user's registration date, last login date and IP addresses.
- Passwords are encrypted and salted.
- Change minimum / maximum username or password length.
- Confirm password & e-mail address on registration.
- Plus much more....