PclXml is a library that help working with XML files. It is a PHP XML script to easily manage XML files and strings. PclXml allows you to read an XML file and store the XML tokens values and properties in a hierarchically organized object. PclXml defines several methods that allow for quick and easy access to attributes (properties) values, childs in the hiearachy, content, ... PclXml can also save the XML hierarchy in a file.
What's New in This Release Version 0.4 PclXml:
- Change all the object class. New name PclXmlTag to avoid confusion.
- No backward compatibility with 0.3 and earlier.
- With read_file() and read_string() options can be set. Option "uppercase" is supported today : $tag->read_file('myfile.xml','uppercase=true') which will put all tag names and attributes name in uppercase.
- Add walk_reset() and walk_attributes() methods.
- Add walk_childs() method. walk_reset() is used for both method.
More popular XML
- Amba XML document 3.2 (3 years, 12 months 3 days ago)
- simple XML 1.0 (3 years, 8 months 4 days ago)
- Handle remote data with PHP 5 and REST Web service fp_websrest_sm_02 (5 years, 2 months 2 days ago)
- admin_XML.lib 1.0 (8 years, 10 months 19 days ago)
- DTD 2 PHP 1.0 (8 years, 10 months 21 days ago)
- 26.3 KB
- 01/21/2007 20:36:04
- 3.0 KB
- 10/29/2008 08:41:32
- 53.7 KB
- 10/29/2008 08:51:02