Multi Threading, Daemon (Windows service) 2.0
Multi Threading, Daemon (Windows service) is serves as demonstration of how a Windows service can be started using the Win32 PHP extension. It register the service and starts a loop that goes on forever until the service is instructed to terminate.
In side the service loop the class calls a separate PHP script that can perform an arbitrary task as a thread running in parallel to the service daemon.
PHP 4.0 or higher
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (4 years, 7 months 11 days ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (4 years, 8 months 1 day ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (2 years, 10 months ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (6 years, 6 months 10 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (7 years, 1 month 5 days ago)