Mklib.php is a set of libraries created to make building web applications with PHP easier. Common functions are collected and put in these libraries, such as processing data before inserting into a database or formatting date/time strings for display.
Assuming you have PHP installed and running properly. To use the library all you need to do is "include" or "require" it in your script.
More popular Miscellaneous
- King James Bible PHP Script (Learn the Bible, Share the Bible) 2.2 (4 years, 1 month 18 days ago)
- True Color Picker 2 2.0 (4 years, 1 month 20 days ago)
- Phirehose 0.2.4 (5 years, 12 days ago)
- RGB / CSS Color Process 1.0 (4 years, 1 month 20 days ago)
- Scriptatype:PHP 1.0 (4 years, 8 months 26 days ago)