Mklib.php is a set of libraries created to make building web applications with PHP easier. Common functions are collected and put in these libraries, such as processing data before inserting into a database or formatting date/time strings for display.
Assuming you have PHP installed and running properly. To use the library all you need to do is "include" or "require" it in your script.
More popular Miscellaneous
- King James Bible PHP Script (Learn the Bible, Share the Bible) 2.2 (3 years, 5 months 29 days ago)
- True Color Picker 2 2.0 (3 years, 6 months 1 day ago)
- Phirehose 0.2.4 (4 years, 4 months 23 days ago)
- RGB / CSS Color Process 1.0 (3 years, 6 months 1 day ago)
- Scriptatype:PHP 1.0 (4 years, 1 month 3 days ago)