Mail Send Addon for Drupal Simplenews Newsletter
You only need the php file and a form that will initiate it. The script uses simplenews newsletter database tables, users, newsletter categories etc. The only thing you have to do is to disable the simplenews newsletter spool cron from Drupal cron in order to avoid having both this tool and Drupal cron sending mails.
You can easily do so if you get the Elysia Cron module for Drupal. You can easily disable this specific cron from Drupal settings page with the help of this module. Users will continue to subscribe/unsubscribe using simplenews newsletter module and you will create the newsletters the usual way.
The script works with multiple newsletter categories and every time processes the latest newsletter that has not been sent. After you sent the newsletter, there is nothing else you need to do, spool tables are cleared and newsletter will be marked as sent in your Drupal site. When you are ready to send just call this php file with form submission (see form_example.html). This form will post a username and password (for extra security) to the php file and the process will start.
More popular Email
- HTML Mime Mail 5 (3 years, 11 months 18 days ago)
- Read POP3/IMAP attachment 1.0 (4 years, 3 months 1 day ago)
- PHPlist 2.10.18 (2 years, 7 months 3 days ago)
- A71Mail - The Email Form Written In PHP 5.640 (2 years, 1 month 14 days ago)
- PoMMo - PHP Mailing List Newsletter Organizer Aardvark PR16.1 (3 years, 11 months 18 days ago)
- 6.6 KB
- 07/29/2013 00:06:26
- 12.9 KB
- 07/28/2013 23:52:36
- 1.2 KB
- 07/29/2013 00:08:24
- 2.6 KB
- 07/28/2013 23:39:32