JpGraph is the most powerful Object-Oriented 2D PHP graph plotting library for PHP5. It is designed to significantly simplify the creation of dynamic graphs using PHP scripting, It hides as much as possible all the details necessary to create dynamic images. The project can be used on its own or as an embedded part of a large WEB development undertaking. In addition it allows images to be created using the command line version of PHP (the cli version). JpGraph is mostly used to visualize numeric data by creating basic charts that is included dynamically in a web-page via a straight forward <img> tag.
Features of JpGraph:
- Anti-aliasing for Pie charts.
- More advanced formatting of graph titles including 3D Bevel effects.
- Additional 3D Bevel formatting feature for the entire Graph
- Gradient fills for bars are now also displayed in the legend
- Improvements on legend formatting. It is now possible to have several columns in the legend
- Improved callback capability for Plot marks. The new callbacks will provide both X and Y coordinates.
- Footer text can now be used on all graph types
What's New in This Release Version 3.5.0b1 JpGraph:
- Added Theme system. User can easily change the design of a graph by applying prepared theme to the graph. Also see 'THEME CLASS' in the manual.
- Bundled some free fonts. By default, beautiful and balanced fonts are available.
- PHP 5.1.0 or Higher(PHP 5.2.0 Recommended)
- GD 2.0.28 or Higher(PHP Builtin GD library Recommended)