GeoLocation takes a given IP address and sends a request to the geoPlugin Web services server to obtain the geographic location associated to the IP address.
GeoLocation also retrieves location currency name and conversion rate relatively to a given base currency. This can be used to convert a given amount of money to the local currency.
Location near a specified place can also be retrieved by inputting its latitude and longitude coordinates.
PHP 3.0 or higher
More popular Geography & LBS
- GG-Tracker GPS and GSM Tracking 0.6 (4 years, 7 months 13 days ago)
- Google Map Plotter 0.0.1 (5 years, 4 months 5 days ago)
- distance class 1.0 (4 years, 9 months 16 days ago)
- Geographic Distance and Azimuth Calculator 1.0 (3 years, 9 months 5 days ago)
- PHP GPS Locator 1.0 (7 years, 5 months 9 days ago)