GentleSource Gallery 2.3.2
This is a free php image gallery script that can be used to put an image gallery on your website. It automatically creates a galley from a folder of images. Just upload the large and the thumbnail versions of your image files to your web server by FTP. No database is needed.
The image files can be ordered by file name ascending or descending. Alternatively, you can define a special order by adding the file names to a text file. The same text file can be used to display captions for each image file.
Features of GentleSource Gallery:
- Creates gallery from a folder of files
- Define the number of images per row and per page
- Order by file name ascending, descending, and individual order
- Display captions
- Count and display image views
- Layout is easy to customize with HTML templates
- Multilingual (language files)
- PHP/4 or PHP/5, Windows, Linux, Unix