Developed by Sam Shull, listed in Email
fmail executes the sendmail program using the command specified in the php.ini file to send the message.
The headers and body data, retrieved from the specified file or stream, are piped.
PHP 4.0 or higher
License type: Other Free / Open Source License - MIT/X Consortium
Date added: 5 years, 1 month 25 days ago | Last updated: 5 years, 1 month 25 days ago
More popular Email
- HTML Mime Mail 5 (3 years, 9 months 24 days ago)
- Read POP3/IMAP attachment 1.0 (4 years, 1 month 7 days ago)
- PHPlist 2.10.18 (2 years, 5 months 8 days ago)
- A71Mail - The Email Form Written In PHP 5.640 (1 year, 11 months 25 days ago)
- PoMMo - PHP Mailing List Newsletter Organizer Aardvark PR16.1 (3 years, 9 months 24 days ago)
This is actually one of the most advanced image hosting script. The imagetize key features: SEO, Ads Ready, Admin
- 4.0 KB
- 07/08/2009 19:47:46