FireLog is a simple yet powerful logging script made in PHP that creates Apache-style visitor logs. Most logging scripts require you to include a PHP file at the top of every one of your pages. This method works, but you can only log visitors' hits to pages to PHP pages.
FireLog uses a .htaccess file to reroute all traffic through it's own file, log visitor data, and then output the content of the file the visitor originally requested. The transition is completely unnoticeable, and this method allows you to log more than just page requests--you can now log file downloads too!
- PHP 4 or higher
- Apache with mod-rewrite enabled
More popular SEO
- php easy :: seo report script 1.2 (5 years, 3 months 1 day ago)
- PHP Keyword Analyser 1.0 (5 years, 12 months ago)
- PHP SEO 0.1 (4 years, 2 months 11 days ago)
- Php easy :: seo report script 1.2 (4 years, 5 months 25 days ago)
- EMAN ENGINE STATS : check Google PR Page Rank ranking, backclinks and many more 2.0 (8 years, 4 months 28 days ago)