The EasyPhpMassEmail script is intended for websites that need a simple solution for sending many emails and do not have access to the PEAR packages for sending mass emails.
The EasyPhpMassEmail script works with the standard PHP mail command, which is not intended for sending out mass emails as it will establish a new SMTP connection for every email (the professional packages establish one connection and send all the emails at once). Another issue with the mail command is that it will just stop working after it sends a certain amount of emails (or the script will time-out).
The EasyPhpMassEmail script sends the emails in batches and relies on an email queue page which reloads after each batch. By doing so it is possible to send large amount of emails without problems using the mail() command and have a progress indication at the same time.
More popular Email
- HTML Mime Mail 5 (3 years, 25 days ago)
- Read POP3/IMAP attachment 1.0 (3 years, 4 months 13 days ago)
- PHPlist 2.10.18 (1 year, 8 months 15 days ago)
- A71Mail - The Email Form Written In PHP 5.640 (1 year, 2 months 26 days ago)
- PoMMo - PHP Mailing List Newsletter Organizer Aardvark PR16.1 (3 years, 25 days ago)
- 1.4 KB
- 01/07/2011 13:11:38
- 2.7 KB
- 01/07/2011 12:58:48
- 2.6 KB
- 01/07/2011 12:33:54
- 4.3 KB
- 01/07/2011 12:44:40