dbiCal is a PHP database backend solution for storing (multiple) iCal calendars in a database and uses the MDB2 PEAR package as database API and the iCalcreator 2.8 as the API for interacting with calendar data.
Works with MySQL/MySQLi, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Frontbase (unmaintained), Querysim, Interbase/Firebird, MSSQL and SQLite databases. All calendar information and components with all properties, including x-properties are supported. Empty properties are not supported. Also multiple instances of a calendar (sharing the same 'calendar name' but with separate insert dates) are supported.
Features of dbiCal:
- Inserting calendars into database
- Fetching information about stored calendars in the database
- Selecting a calendar from database
- Deleting a calendar in database
What's New in This Version:
- Concatenating all class files into one file.
- Changed 2nd argument to dbiCal select method: using iCalcreator vcalendar array config format admin interface (, when using compare) removing unnecessary parse, sort and save.
- Testing byte encoded class file(-s).
- Fixed bug in admin interface (config tab) when log file is defined but not created.
More popular Database Tool
- 186 Bytes
- 02/14/2011 18:06:22
- 173 Bytes
- 02/14/2011 18:05:58
- 287.3 KB
- 12/02/2011 16:00:00
- 550 Bytes
- 12/04/2011 13:13:12
- 55.6 KB
- 12/04/2011 19:11:50
- 12.5 KB
- 12/04/2011 16:08:50
- 25.8 KB
- 09/13/2010 19:30:58
- 21.6 KB
- 12/04/2011 13:15:28