DB 2 XML 1.0
DB 2 XML can be used to generate XML documents from information stored in a MySQL database table. The class executes a SQL query to retrieve the values of a list of fields of a given SQL table.
Then DB 2 XML generates a XML document with the retrieved values as data of XML tags mapped from the original SQL query field names. The XML document root tag is also configurable.
The resulting XML document is stored in a given file.
More popular XML
- Amba XML document 3.2 (4 years, 1 month 28 days ago)
- simple XML 1.0 (3 years, 10 months 5 days ago)
- Handle remote data with PHP 5 and REST Web service fp_websrest_sm_02 (5 years, 4 months 3 days ago)
- admin_XML.lib 1.0 (9 years, 14 days ago)
- DTD 2 PHP 1.0 (9 years, 17 days ago)