The idea for DataDumper came from the CPAN Perl module Data::Dumper. DataDumper will take a PHP variable (numeric, boolean, string orarray) and convert it into a string containing the PHP code needed to re-create the variable again, using eval().
This means that, for example, the entire structure and contents of complex multi-dimentional arrays can be saved to a text file, then read and eval'd back into a PHP variable; useful for sharing such data structures across otherwise unconnected scripts.
I'm afraid that DataDumper will not currently work in versions of PHP before 4.0.? (shouldn't be too difficult to convert for v3 but I don't have the time right now ;-)
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (5 years, 2 months 1 day ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (5 years, 2 months 21 days ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (7 years, 1 month ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (3 years, 4 months 20 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (7 years, 8 months ago)
- 5.9 KB
- 10/22/2008 10:37:24