The idea for DataDumper came from the CPAN Perl module Data::Dumper. DataDumper will take a PHP variable (numeric, boolean, string orarray) and convert it into a string containing the PHP code needed to re-create the variable again, using eval().
This means that, for example, the entire structure and contents of complex multi-dimentional arrays can be saved to a text file, then read and eval'd back into a PHP variable; useful for sharing such data structures across otherwise unconnected scripts.
I'm afraid that DataDumper will not currently work in versions of PHP before 4.0.? (shouldn't be too difficult to convert for v3 but I don't have the time right now ;-)
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (6 years, 5 months 19 days ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (6 years, 6 months 10 days ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (8 years, 4 months 18 days ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (4 years, 8 months 9 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (8 years, 11 months 19 days ago)
- 5.9 KB
- 10/22/2008 10:37:24