Cronometro is to measure the time that passed between two moments of execution of a PHP script.
It provides functions to start and stop the time count and also to display the time that elapsed since the start of the count. The time is measured in microseconds.
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (4 years, 5 months 29 days ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (4 years, 6 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (4 years, 5 months 29 days ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (4 years, 1 month 25 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (4 years, 5 months 29 days ago)