Cronometro is to measure the time that passed between two moments of execution of a PHP script.
It provides functions to start and stop the time count and also to display the time that elapsed since the start of the count. The time is measured in microseconds.
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (4 years, 2 months 18 days ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (3 years, 9 months 1 day ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (4 years, 2 months 18 days ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (3 years, 10 months 19 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (4 years, 2 months 18 days ago)