Developed by Jeffrey Bennett, listed in Utilities & Tools
This PHP script checks a string against it's reversed self to determine if it's a palindrome.
A palindrome is a word, phrase, verse, or sentence that reads the same backwards and forward. For example: A man, a plan, a canal, Panama!
License type: Freeware
Date added: 3 years, 6 months 4 days ago | Last updated: 3 years, 6 months 2 days ago
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (6 years, 5 months 15 days ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (6 years, 6 months 6 days ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (8 years, 4 months 14 days ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (4 years, 8 months 4 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (8 years, 11 months 14 days ago)
This is actually one of the most advanced image hosting script. The imagetize key features: SEO, Ads Ready, Admin
- 909 Bytes
- 09/27/2011 14:40:06