Arabic Date Class 1.0
Arabic Date Class can be used to convert dates from the Julian to the Arabic calendar. It can take a timestamp as argument and convert the day, month and year of the timestamp in the Julian calendar to the Arabic calendar.
The format of the output Arabic data can be specified with a parameter string that defines which parts of the date are returned: day, month, year, day of the week, etc..
The converted Arabic date is encoded using UTF-8.
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (3 years, 10 months 18 days ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (3 years, 4 months 25 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (3 years, 10 months 18 days ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (3 years, 6 months 14 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (3 years, 10 months 18 days ago)