Active URL 1.0
Active URL is meant for manipulating URLs and anchor tags in HTML code and text strings.
Functions of Active URL:
- Process text strings to detect HTTP, HTTPS and FTP URLs and convert them into HTML links
- Remove any links from HTML code
- Validate text strings to determine whether they contain valid URLs
- Append additional parameters to URLs of links in HTML code
- Convert image HTML tags into links to image URLs
Active URL is mainly used for parsing strings to activate URLS, or to tag external links with an icon indicating that they are off site.
More popular Link Checking
- 8.7 KB
- 10/06/2005 07:36:08