ABG_IPDetails can get information about IP address from IPInfoDB.com. It can send an HTTP request to the IPInfoDB.com Web services API to query information about a given IP address, like country, state, city, latitude, longitude, time zone, etc..
The PHP script parses the response and returns all the details about the IP address in an array. It may also resolve host addresses by name before querying for the IP address.
Purpose of ABG_IPDetails:
- Do IP detailed information retieval
- Manage user entry : dotted IP or URL
- Do reverse query : host from IP or IP from host
- Permantly checks data validity (IP conformance, server answer...)
- Manage a very fine grained system of exceptions in case of error
- Build synthetic result table with :
. DNS information
. Detailed IP information provided by server like :
. Country, state, city ...
. Geographic data (latitude, longitude, Time Zone, ...)
- PHP 5.0 or higher