Abbey's Autoloader 1.0
What this means is that when an autoload happens, the loader will prefer the declarations that occurred in the file the autoload event happened in, and only afterwards default to the global scope.
In the event a class definition cannot be loaded, a dummy class is passed back into the execution context which throws an error during construction. This allows class definition errors to be caught as well as delivering their stacktrace.
An _import() function, that uses a Java-like syntax, is included because the scope allows the use of packages and namespaces. It currently enforces a '<name>.class.php' naming convention for autoloaded classes.
PHP 5.0 or higher
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (6 years, 3 months 15 days ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (6 years, 4 months 6 days ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (8 years, 2 months 14 days ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (4 years, 6 months 4 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (8 years, 9 months 14 days ago)
- 6.4 KB
- 03/22/2009 20:49:10