Abbey's Autoloader 1.0
What this means is that when an autoload happens, the loader will prefer the declarations that occurred in the file the autoload event happened in, and only afterwards default to the global scope.
In the event a class definition cannot be loaded, a dummy class is passed back into the execution context which throws an error during construction. This allows class definition errors to be caught as well as delivering their stacktrace.
An _import() function, that uses a Java-like syntax, is included because the scope allows the use of packages and namespaces. It currently enforces a '<name>.class.php' naming convention for autoloaded classes.
PHP 5.0 or higher
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (6 years, 5 months 20 days ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (6 years, 6 months 11 days ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (8 years, 4 months 19 days ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (4 years, 8 months 10 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (8 years, 11 months 20 days ago)
- 6.4 KB
- 03/22/2009 20:49:10