vBulletin Chat Module for 123 Flash Chat 2.0
A chat room makes vBulletin more interactive.It will boost traffic as well as revenue to your vBulletin, and will increase vBulletin user loyalty.
vBulletin Chat Module 2.0 of 123 Flash Chat can add a live chat room to vBulletin, feature-rich, nine skins and users single sign-on. And the best part is once the module is installed successfully, a free hosted chat will be assigned to your vBulletin automatically.
Key Features of vBulletin Chat Module for 123 Flash Chat:
- Users integrated: User database of your vBulletin can be fully integrated to Chat.
- Single sign-on: No separate login is required.
- Mutiple skins: Nine skins are available to fit in your forum.
- Various chat clients: A standard Flash client has full features, a small and neat HTML/Ajax client is light and flexible in size and therefore can be used as a shoutbox, etc.
- Customize size and interface language to match your site.
- Admin Panel: Two control panels are available: you can define how to add the chat to vBulletin, the open mode, the server mode, etc. in the vBulletin ACP, and paid user can customize the chat room in the chat admin panel.
- Display chat data: chat room list, online users, chat user names, etc. can be displayed or not.
- Luxurious chat features: Lobby and private chat, Avatar, smilies, flash emotions, post-notifier, etc.
- Free hosted chat available.
- Professional support staff for paid chat hosting user or license buyer.
More popular Communication Tool
- Kalkun 0.2.1 (3 years, 7 days ago)
- VianoTVPortal - Live TV PHP Script Portal 2.0 (1 year, 9 months 16 days ago)
- Flea IM 1.2.1 (2 years, 26 days ago)
- vBulletin Chat Module & Chat Block (for version 3.x) 7.6 (2 years, 11 months 17 days ago)
- phpFreeChat 1.3 (3 years, 12 days ago)