p.mapper 5.0 beta2
Features of p.mapper:
- DHTML (DOM) zoom/pan interface (no use of frames)
- Zoom/pan also via keyboard keys, mouse wheel, reference map, slider
- Easy configuration of layout and behaviour with XML config file
- Query functions (identify, select, search)
- Fully featured attribute search, including suggest, select boxes, etc.
- Query results display with database joins and hyperlinks
- Multilingual user interface (pre-defined: EN, DE, IT, FR, NL, SK, ES, RU, BR, HR, HU, ZH, JA, BG, CZ, EL, HE, LV, CAT, ID)
- Fully XHTML 1.0 Strict compliant
- HTML legends and various display styles of legend and layers/TOC
- Print functions: HTML and PDF
- DHTML pop-up windows and dialogs
- Pop-up identify when moving with mouse over map
- Support for point layers with data in a database supported by PEAR framework
- Distance and area measurement function
- Adding points of interest with labels on map
- Start map with pre-defined zoom extent: via explicit extent or layer feature
- Plugin API to add custom functionality
- Various plugins: layer transparency, query result export, and more
What's New in This Version:
- Compliant with MapServer 6.
- Various smaller improvements.
- Updated plugins.
- Upgraded jQuery library.
- Upgraded TCPDF library.