openTimetool is a web-based, sector-independent project time tracking software for service provision companies. Such as agencies and IT support firms, publishing houses and editorial offices, consultancy firms, training companies and freelance workers. openTimetool can be used with personal computers and notebooks as well as with mobile devices like standard cellphones and smartphones via current HTML browser (Firefox, IE 7, Opera, Opera Mini, Safari, ...).
Features of openTimetool:
- Web-based, sector-independent project time tracking
- Time tracking module for mobile devices (standard cellphones and smartphones)
- User management (admin, project manager, team member)
- User-defined tasks and reports
- Export to pdf, csv and individual openoffice templates