From PHPKode | 15.9 MB
Try before download
The page visits: 399
Onxshop is an e-commerce platform for building online stores or simple websites. It is built for PostgreSQL and with a touch of the Zend Framework and jQuery UI, the platform is very flexible, coming with a bare bones theme on which to build more complex websites. Multisite design allows to run multiple website and share one Onxshop installation.
Features of Onxshop:
- Flexible layout modules supporting nesting based on Fibonacci sequence
- Complete HTML/CSS framework which allows to use the same HTML and core CSS for multiple websites with different branding
- Simplified MVC paradigm
- Flexible routing system when each component can be called on it's own (useful for AJAX)
- Option to rewrite each template, model or controller specifically for a project
- All common components are built directly by the core team, which means that 99% of projects don't need to install external components - eliminates problems with incompatible components (extensions/modules/plugins)
- Behavioral targeting support in core system and many components
- All in one system - content management system, blog, product catalog, checkout process.
- One full-text search for CMS, eCommerce and blog.
- Onxshop is only optimized for the Debian GNU/Linux operating system, but should work on similar frames as well.