DBKiss 2.00 Beta
DBKiss is a one-file PHP database browser that is easy to upload and use. It supports MySQL and PostgreSQL and features import/export of data, searching of the whole database or single tables, an advanced SQL editor, saving of templates, multi-query execution with pagination, and more.
Features of DBKiss:
- That importing data from sql files is about x10 times faster than phpMyAdmin? I often had problems with executing sql larger than a few megabytes in phpMyAdmin, in most cases scripts hang up and makes it even impossible, using dbkiss you can do this in just seconds and it works.
- That dbkiss is compatible with mysql 3.23 through 5.x, so you can use it even on old servers with old mysql version? It also works on php4 and latest php 5.3 with most strict error reporting being set.
What's New in This Version:
- This version introduces support for SQLite databases (read section "SQLite configuration" in comments at the top of the file).
- Pgsql driver does not support export of structure.
- Some of the features in the SQL editor require creating 'dbkiss_sql' directory.
- Export of all structure and data does take into account the table name filter on the main page.
- All query history is held in the "dbkiss_sql" directory.