Animus Mailing List 1.0
Animus Mailing list is a PHP Newsletter script that allows you to creat mailling lists that your customers can opt in to. Additonally, when you send out something to your mailling list you have option of archiving it - meaning that people who aren't on your mailling list can see what you sent.
Animus Mailling list script can keep in touch with your customers. Whether you intend to use it to inform your customers of upcoming events or just to extain people, the script should be perfectly suited for your needs.
Features of Animus Mailling list:
- Easy to install and use -- This script is designed to work great, regardless of whether you're new to the web or an old pro.
- Allows you to create virtually infinite mailing lists -- no matter how many things you want to keep people up to date on, this script has you covered.
- Gives you the option to archive your old mailings -- ideal if you'd like the script to do double duty as a news page, and great for getting people to subscribe as they can see exactly how you use your list.
- Lets you delete and modify the things posted to your archives, or even not archive a mailing at all. You won't have to worry about embarressing (sic) typos!
- Lets you ban people from your lists, or just a single list you own -- your choice.
- Fully customizable to match the look and feel of your web site.
- Designed to make it impossible to subscribe someone to your list without their consent, so you won't have to worry about accusations of spamming.